14 Pax got better this morning in a pre-Florence beatdown. QIC figured may be plenty of time to rest this weekend due to the incoming weather so we tackled 4 Corners of Death! Most of the time was spent in the parking lot with a partner and a block.
Conditions: Low 70’s with a slight breeze
Disclaimer and COT
Mosey/Slowsey to courtyard and circle up.
SSH x 20 IC
LBAC x 20 (10 FW, 10 Reverse) IC
TTT x 15 IC
Imperial Walker x 20 IC
Monkey Humpers x 10 OYO
Partner up and 1 partner grab a block and all mosey to cones in parking lot. 4 cones were arranged in a square roughly 40 yards apart.
Partner A) Runs 1 lap around cones
Partner B) Performs Exercise
When Partner A completes the lap, Partner B runs 1 lap while Partner A performs exercise. Keep same format until exercise is complete at all 4 cones.
There was 1 exercise to perform at each cone (total reps to be complete by each team).
- Cone 1 – 400 Block Squats
- Cone 2 – 300 Block Bench Press
- Cone 3 – 200 Block Bend Over Rows
- Cone 4 – 100 Block Thrusters
Return blocks to pile and plank on the 6.
Right Arm up – 45 seconds
Left Arm up – 45 seconds
Mosey to breezeway and form 2 lines.
Bear Crawl halfway down breezeway and sprint the rest of the way, back-pedal back
Alligator Murkins down to 5th pillar, sprint the rest of the way and jog back
Mosey to shovel flag and circle up.
Flutter Kicks x 20 IC
LBC’s x 35 OYO
Star Gazers x 100 OYO
Count-O-Rama and Name-O-Rama
14 pax for BC; RL & SL??
- Saturday Kenwood Q at Hollow
- Pawn Star VQ next week at Hollow
- BRR war stories tonight at Krafty Draft @ 8
- Thirsty Thursday Next Thursday at Krafty 9/20
- Never Forget Challenge next Saturday 9/22
- Safety for all with Hurricane Florence
- Grave Diggers friends Wayne and Lynn battling cancer
- All 9’s/Irrev friends wife had 1st round of radiation, has to be isolated for 5 days – battling cancer
- Inspector Moms wife’s grandmother not doing well, in hospice