BOM: Prayer by Nail Pop.
Weather: 78 degrees and humid/sticky.
20 PAX posted at Crusade for a 22 1/2 minute out and back with some hills mixed into the route.
Head out of Pilgrim Lutheran Church parking lot and head down Hwy 6 towards Old Cherokee. Once you get to Old Cherokee take a left and go up the small hill and proceed to Mallard Lakes. If you made it to Sax Gotha and to the main entrance of Mallard Lakes that was roughly 2 miles (4 miles total). A few PAX made it a little further and broke the 5 mile mark (roughly 5.25 miles). Great work by all the PAX today. All the talk of the BRR, this was a good route if you are planning to HC for this #CSAUP event. Great work men.
– Sweet Baby O 5K – August 1st
– Stomp The Swamp 5K
– Donut Run is Friday – meet at Krispy Creme on 378 in front of Home Depot (5:15)
– Prayer request – Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery
– Prayer request – Audra’s Neuroblastoma
– Prayer request – For our GoRuck brothers this weekend (need shadows for the Light on Saturday afternoon)
BOM – Prayer led by Thumbs Up (thanks brother).