13 Pax posted this am for the November version of the PT Test. Work was done and betterness was received. Strong Work Men!
Conditions: Low 50s and pleasant
Mozey around the front parking lot and circle up.
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way
- IW x 15 IC
- Michael Phelps x 10 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey over to the front courtyard, and partner up for PT Test
- 1s do Merkins for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
- 1s do BBSU for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
Recovery Mozey (to allow the hip flexors and quads to regain feeling) about /2 through the parking lot and back to the Flag Pole for 2 mile / 20 minute run
Click here for Results (Still in Process)
Mozey back to SF
6-ct Burpees x7 IC
- 2nd Running on the 2 loops in front of the school for the 2 mile run. A map has now been made and shared with the pax for reference.
- 2 pax posted for RuckLite
- Business as Usual Thursday – 0500 – Swanson has the Q
- Families Helping Families – Partnering with Arena on a Family of 6
- 12/1 – The Wildcat
- 12/8 – Brew Ruck
- 12/14 – Christmas Party
- Praise – Hampton Schultz, Surgery went well
- Tater – Wyatt’s family
- Swanson – Dad
- Kyrie – Mom Recovering from Shoulder Surgery
- Pax Dealing with injuries
- FryDaddy’s 2.0 – Corbett
- Marriages across the board and wide range of needs
- People in California affected by the fires.
Devo: Take a minute to be thankful this week. Look for the bright side of the blessing.