14 Pax posted, including (4) 2.0s, posted for what was intended to be good Gauntlet Recovery workout, but also with an opportunity to interject some Q school refreshers since we have been discussing the Qsource material the past couple weeks at Wingman. What resulted was a collective beatdown of betterness.
Conditions: Mid 50s and nice
Disclaimer, BOM, Prayer
Mozey through the parking lot to the staff Lot, Circle up
- SSH x 10 IC
- IW x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way (in between sets, YHC reminded the pax of the purpose of “Next Exercise is ____ – Starting position “MOVE” – In Cadence – EXERCISE”)
- Mountain Climbers x 10 IC
Mozey down to corner of track for instructions. Based off the Modified Murph (10 laps, 2-6 stations of Squat/Merkins/Pullups), YHC encouraged pax to take a lap in order of gain more experience leading exercises and Qing workouts (YHC tried to remember them all, will fill in as I remember. Cobains).
- Quis – Squats x10 IC / Merkins x5 IC / Squats x5 IC / Merkins x5 IC / Squats x10 IC
- Swanson – Merkins x10 IC / Squats x10 IC / Merkins x10 IC / Squats x10 IC
- Wapner – Squats x10 OYO / Merkins x10 OYO / Squats x10 OYO / Merkins x10 OYO / Squats x10 OYO
- TheCloser –
- Buttermaker – 5 Burpees OYO / 8 Count Manmakers x 5 IC
- Chandler – Parker Peters x10 IC /
- PickAxe – CalfRaises 3 x 10 IC /
Mozey back to SF
COT – Countarama / Name-a-rama
- Very cool to see Pax bring their 2.0s to regular workouts. IMPACT
- TClaps to the 4 Pax getting better on CrusLite
- 11 Pax for Coffeeteria. 2ndF = GLUE
- 5/4 – Fireflies Night
- 5/5 – 2nd Annual 3rdF 5k
- 5/11 – Special Olympic Torch Run (SFN Chairs – See ThumbsUp)
- 5/12 – Get in the Pink (SFN Chairs – See ThumbsUp)
- Dear Diary – Last Week of Chemo
- Swanson’s Dad
- Wapner’s M on School trip
- Whiffleball – follow up this week, hoping to post soon.
Devo: Galatians 6:9
9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
A lot of good things and good habits going on around our AO. It is easy to get tired at times when you don’t see the results. Encourage one another to keep doing those good habits.