21 Pax posted for the November 2017 installment of the Kamikaze. With all the lights functioning properly and the fog rolling through made for some cool special effects this am. Strong work by the pax. Should boost some PT numbers this month. The next Kamikaze will be on December 5th, so make plans now!
Conditions: 60s and Fog
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey from the parking lot, down the hill to the far left corner.
Scoring is 40 pts per lap, plus 1 pt per pound of weight. Partial Credit awarded for completed portions of the lap as shown below.
- Sprint up Hill (0.05) – 11 Merkins (0.10)
- Run Down (0.15) – 11 BBSU (0.20)
- Bear Crawl Up Hill (0.25) – 11 Merkins (0.30)
- Jog Down Hill (0.35) – 11 BBSU (0.40)
- Bunny Hop up Steps (0.45) – 11 Merkins (0.50)
- Jog down hill (0.55) – 11 BBSU (0.60)
- Sprint up Hill to the lightpole (0.65) – 11 Merkins (0.70)
- Fast mozey down long Ramp (0.75) – 11 BBSU (0.80)
- Mozey to Blue Jungle Gym (0.85) – 11 Pullups or 11 Body weight rows (0.90)
- Mozey to Track (0.95) – 11 Lunges each leg (1.00)
- Mozey back to hill, recover as needed
Rinse and Repeat for 40 minutes, increasing reps by 1 each lap.
Results are posted Here.
#TClaps to Blades for Most points (208) and for Most Laps (5.2), Wapner for most weight (40 lbs)
- TClaps to Chedda for getting in 2.5 laps before his Graveyard Q.
- TClaps for those training for Marathons, and posted anyway. They got their miles in while the rest did the WO. There is value in posting with your brothers, no matter what you need to do that day.
- Treadmill ran with the Cheech flag. Nothing more needs to be said.
- For the merkin/BBSU count per lap completed
- Lap 1 = 44
- Lap 2 = 92
- Lap 3 = 144
- Lap 4 = 200
- Lap 5 = 260
- Lap 6 = 324
- Lap 7 = 392
- 11/8 (Tomorrow) – Cheech’s Birthday – Converge at RBHS – 5:15-6:00
- 11/11 – Cheech 10K https://lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php
- 11/16 – Thirsty Thursday – Wiskers4Wheels Finale
- 12/3 – Lexington Christmas Parade
- 12/9 – Cottonmouth
- 12/15 – Christmas Party
- 1/27 – GrowRuck
- 3/2018 – P200: See SawWhat?! for more info
- FryDaddy and His Family
- Tattoo and His Family
- DearDiary – Battling some sickness
- Swanson – Friend’s Family with foster child
- The Flanagans
- Numerous Pax going though tough situations.
Numerous times in the Old Testament, as God’s people faced tough times and trials, God reminded them to “Be Strong and Courageous.”
Our nation and communities are facing tough times. We as men of impact need to take comfort and motivation in these words. Aye