10 pax sprung out of the fartsack this morning to do a little running. Not sure about the rest of the Pax, but YHC sure didn’t spring out of bed. It’s this thing we call accountability that made YHC show up. YHC had no plan in mind, so when in doubt, just run somewhere.
Conditions: 65 and and sticky.
Disclaimer, count off, go over route.
Run 22:30 minutes to the dam and turn around and return to church.
It is a fact that this group of men are getting faster. More miles are being run in the same 45 minutes. Awesome job by everyone. Our goal is to get across the dam and back within the 45 minutes. It may take a while to reach this goal, but we will reach it.
- New Lexington AO at LHS, 5/14. Gravedigger has the Q.
- Saxe of Gotha Fish Fry, Thursday, 5/14 at Pine Island.
- Jailbreak 5k, 5/23.
- The Gauntlet begins 5/18 at The Bull.
- The Crucible, June 27th – View Preblast.
- GRC and GRL, July 10th and 11th.
- Stomp The Swamp 5k @ River Bluff High School on August 29th. There will be a special “Double Down” medal to anyone completing a F3 Workout and the 5k. A code to enter when you sign up online. More details coming soon.
- Lexington 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon in November 2015.
- Say What’s mother as she goes through Chemotherapy.
- Dunphy’s mother-in-law passed away this past week. Prayers for his wife and entire family.
- Continued prayers for Walker.