Conditions: Cloudy and muggy 77 degrees.
Pledge of Allegiance
Warmup – (10 reps each with Merkins Between – Increment One Merkin after Each Exercise)
- Through the Tunnel (1 Merkin)
- Windmill (2 Merkins)
- Side Straddle Hop (3 Merkins)
- Little Baby Arm Circles (10 Fwd, 10 Rev. – 4 Merkins)
- Overhead Clap – (5 Merkins)
- 8 Count Turn & Bounce – (6 Merkins)
- Imperial Walker – (7 Merkins)
- Squats – (8 Merkins)
- Flutterkicks – (9 Merkins)
- American Hammer – (10 Merkins)
Mosey to the block pile and get a block (or bricks in the case of the injured Brainiac). YHC was going to use the soccer field to run the B.O.M.B.S., but the grass was up around 18″, so set up the cones on the ant-infested grass fire drive. Five cones were laid out at approximately 10-yard intervals. No need to count off for partners, as there were only three PAX that became a three-man team.
- Ebert does Burpees at the first cone while Deadstick bear crawls and Brainiac mosey’s to the second cone. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 50 burpees are done.
- Ebert does Overhead Claps at the first cone while Deadstick does a farmer’s carry with 2 coupons to the third cone, and Brainiac moseys with his two bricks. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 100 Overhead Claps are done.
- Ebert does Merkins at the first cone while Deadstick and Brainiac do curls for the girls to the fourth cone. (Note to self and others… curls are a bad thing to do with Merkins…) Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 150 Merkins are done.
- Ebert does Big Boy Situps at the first cone while Deadstick and Brainiac do overhead carries to the fifth cone. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 200 Big Boy Situps are done.
- Ebert does Squats at the first cone while Deadstick & Brainiac do tricep extensions sprints to the sixth cone. Swap positions when they return. Note to self & others… doing tricep extensions for this distance is a bad thing!)
- Timing worked out almost perfect, so when we finished we mosey back to the block pile.
- GoRuck event next Friday-Saturday
- July 24 – Ugly Christmas Sweater
- August 4, Sweet Baby O, F3/FiA 5K, Register through RunHard
- August 25, Stomp the Swamp 5K, there is a rucking division this year
- One year since Cheech passed away. Runvergence was emotionally intense. Keep family in prayers.
- Praise – Carley had good news on heart.