14 pax posted for the official launch of the 5:00 am AO. Today’s mission was to conquer the beast in the form of Mt Regal. The pax returned to the COT with a high level of oxygen deprivation that coming up with a final name for the AO became an impossible task. Strong work by the pax. and many continue to make amazing progress.
Conditions: 36 deg with a slight breeze
Count off and Prayer
Depart the parking lot and head south. Conversational pace to Hunter’s Ridge neighborhood entrance (a little more than 1 mi) and circle up for stretch.
Continue down to Old Cherokee, and then up Mt. Regal.
Turn around in the Food Lion Parking lot for a quick stretch, then continue on back the start.
COT / Names / Prayer
- A pax may try to keep up with Spackle, but its no use.
- YHC conversational pace at the beginning the fast mile YHC has completed in a long time
- TClaps to Turnbuckle for the encouragement up the hill from Whiteford. YHC wanted to stop and walk many times.
- 3rdF – SecondWind started last Yesterday at 4:40 am at Gator Commons near the RBHS Football Stadium. Every Tuesday, yesterday was Excellent
- Wander (Ruck): Irmo side of the dam Sunday mornings at 530 am
- Lexington Race Against Hunger .. 2/28/15 Fee is $15 for 5K and $20 for 10K. Register here: http://www.strictlyrunning.com/gpscrlgnReg-9f.asp?uRaceId=1949&uImage=/images/15LRAH.jpg
- March 7: One Year Anniversary Convergence at Graveyard. While March 1 marks our 1-yr anniversary, we’ll celebrate on Saturday, 3/7. New goal: 175 pax! Get the EH machine rolling.
- April 11: Ultimate Challenge Mud Run. Registration is open. This is F3’s Super Bowl. DO NOT register on the mud run site. F3 will have a special link with which to register. YHC will be the F3 Mud Run QIC. Also, No Show has agreed to be our Mud Run Region Q.
- May 1: GORUCK Custom Light. Preblast here: http://f3nation.com/2015/01/07/preblast-goruck-custom-light/