17 PAX posted for a simple run on a nice cool morning at Stride. Here’s what we did:
Conditions: 57 deg & Real Nice
– Run south on S Lake Drive for 30 minutes
– Turn around & come back
– To Red Bank Baptist Church and back is exactly 6 miles.
– Canseco selling raffle tickets for a gun.
– Mac heading up training group for Harbison 50K. Meet at 7:00 am Sat & Sun at Harbison.
– Thirsty Thursday
– 11/11/17: John Flanagan Memorial 10K Race https://www.lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php
– Early Bird Pricing for 2018 P200 through end of September (Mac is looking for 5 PAX to round out his 6 man team)
– 10/21/17: Tough Mudder in Charlotte
– Spackle: pacemaker issues
– Pale Rider in North Augusta
– Fry Daddy: ankle
– Granola: ankle
– Swanson’s dad
– Blind Side’s daughter
– Hurricane victims