With Christmas behind us, it was time to re-gift the “Christmas of Days 12” routine. YHC had the Q at CAT today and wanted to re-use the weinke we did a few weeks ago at The Hollow. Its a good routine that can be taken to different AOs – but it needed a different name. So it was renamed today to “12 Squares”. Not for physical squares, but for the square numbers (12×12, 11×11, etc.).
- 1 second warning (we got a headstart since it was cold), no FNGs, disclaimer, quick prayer
Take a step back to enlarge the circle and warmup with…
- 12x SSHs IC
- 12x IWs IC
- 12x Airquats IC
Go grab a block and meet at the planter box behind home base. YHC turned on some 80s tunes. Since the portable speaker batteries were dead, the phone had to do.
- 12 Squares (descending ladder as below)
- Round 12 we did… 12
- Round 11 we did… 12, 11
- Round 1 we did… 12, 11, … , 1
using these exercises…
|Round||Exercise||Total number of exercises’ reps|
|9||Feet In Block BBSUs||81|
|8||Up ‘n Over Block Merkins||64|
|7||Toilet Seat Squats||49|
|5||Block Jump Burpees||25|
|4||Elf on the Shelf||16|
|3||Incline Diamond Merkins||9|
|2||Minutes of 6″||4|
|1||Cusack back to the blockpile||1|
|total reps >>>||650|
We returned the blocks and headed back to the shovelflag.
- thru January – Soles for Souls, shoe collection
- February – Dam2Dam
- Kenwood – dad home from hospital
- Navy Bean – mom’s house fire
- PED – teachers and kids returning to school
- CAT guys put in a lot of work today. Good to see a crowd there today – keep it up!