11 PAX (including 2 Foxhole PAX, Welcome) deny the warmth and comfort of the fartsack and make their way to Speedtrap on this cold November Saturday morning to honor our Veterans by doing the Murph workout, in memory of Navy Seal Lt. Michael Murphy who was KIA.
The conditions: 36, cold, clear and dry
Co-Q effort today. Warm-up and COP – Howler
- SSH x 15 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- LAC x 10 IC (reverse)
- IW x 15 IC
Background on Lt. Murphy and explanation of the Murph w/o – Reload.
- 1 mile run
- 100 pull ups
- 200 merkins
- 300 squats
- 1 mile run
DJ-Q: YHC provided some background, patriot music (or some good old American rock and roll) in an attempt to further motivate the PAX.
Mary: YHC was the last to return to the flag. All I saw was boat/canoe. Time.
- F3LM Christmas party info given. HC to See Alice or Uncle Rico
- Small home improvement project lead by Rafter/See Saw in Newberry next Saturday, 11/18 after bootcamp. Need HC’s, just a few items that need attention. Rafter will provide more details through the week, but this will help a single mom with multiple 2.0s that are struggling and have faced many recent hardships and tragedies. Work should be complete before lunch.
- Speedtrap needs a Q for Tuesday, 11/14
- Praise for Creole’s healing and bringing him back to bootcamp. Still mending, but improving.
- Pray for Creole’s friend Daniel Bourbon who was in a car accident this morning. First reports are that he’s fine, a little bruised.
No devo, coffeteria to follow