Weather: 72 and slightly sticky, couldn’t ask for much better for August
22 PAX posted to the gloom of the Crypt this morning for a VQ by YHC. Like the last time I lost my V there was a few moments of awkward silence mixed in with complaining and a few tears (mine of course, her beard was really scratchy).
Mosey around parking lot loop (high knees, butt kicks)
Around to grassy area
20 SSH IC
20 Windmill IC
20 Thru the Tunnel IC
20 IW IC
20 LBC IC
10 Little arm circles forward/backward IC
12 Merkin IC
Mosey to brick pile and carry bricks to field
Plank while waiting for 6
Line up facing short side of field
Prisoner Lunges with brick curls to other side
10 merkins OYO hold plank
Backwards sprint to other side
Bear Crawl back to bricks
10 Hindu Squats OYO hold squat with arms raised
Prisoner Lunges with shoulder presses to other side
5 burpees hold plank
Grab bricks and mosey back to brick pile
Mosey to low wall and grab a piece of wall
Dips 15 IC
Plank-O-Rama (low, RA up, LA up, LL up, RL up, RALL up, LARL up)
Dips 12 IC
Hydraulics 20 IC
Dips 10 IC
incline Merkins 15 IC
Mosey to parking lot for a burpee coaster
Sprint from line to line up parking lot aisle
Rinse and repeat up and down each row until back to shovel flag
Six Minutes of Mary
LBC 15 IC
Russian Twists 15 IC
Flutter Kicks 10 IC 3 more slow count hold 6 inches
• Tclaps to the veteran QICs for their support. Nikita, Say What
• That was not a fanny pack I was sporting. It only had the qualities of a fanny pack.
• Note to self: Next time do the Hydraulics in the grass not the pavement. #bloodyelbows
• Sweet Baby O (Owen Walker Caldwell Memorial) 5K is August 9. There is a group posting at the Crypt Saturday morning and doubling up with the 5k if anyone is interested.
• Stomp the Swamp 5K is Augusta 23rd at RBHS. Please come out and support the RBHS cross country team.
• Thumbs up gave us a heads up that there will be a 5K/10K/HM coming to Lexington the first week of December.
• Prayers for the 21 firefighters heading west including Hoser and for their families in their absence.
• Continued prayers for Walker Phillip’s recovery.