Well, 2 pax unearthed the fartsack and entered the sub-freezing gloom at Anchor to post for a kettlebell beatdown. I would like to think that the pax showed due to their determination and enthusiasm, but the truth is one had the QIC and other had the Shovel Flag making them both feel obligated to post. When all was done, both were better for doing so and happy that they did.
Weather: 22° with a refreshing lake wind
Disclaimer and prayer
- SSH x 20 IC
- Windmill x 15 IC
- Squat x 15 IC
- Thru the Tunnel x 15 IC
- Around the word x 10 each direction IC
5 rung ladder – each exercise performed 60 seconds each adding a new exercise to each rung of the ladder
- Swings, Goblet Squats
- Swings, Goblet Squats, Dead Lifts
- Swings, Goblet Squats, Dead Lifts, High Pulls
- Swings, Goblet Squats, Dead Lifts, High Pulls, One arm Alt Swings
Around the World x 10 each direction
3 rung ladder – 30 seconds each exercise
- Merkins, Plank bell taps
- Merkins, Plank bell taps, LBCs with KB
10 heels to heaven OYO anchoring arms with KB
5 minutes of low back and leg stretching
COT and BOM
- Tclaps to my brother Pebbles for not leaving me solo this AM!
Lake Murray Shirts are in…delivered to your home AO
Christmas Party 12/19 @ 6PM – email sent out by Ken Doll. If you did not receive it, let him or one of the Area Q’s know.
Once you get email go to link and vote for F3 awards whether you can make it or not.
- Brothers in GO RUCK this Friday
- Walker and the Phillips family
- Treadmill’s co-worker fighting ovarian cancer