4 faithful pax posted the most scenic AO in the Midlands to take on a Treadmill led kettlebell workout. The gloom was perfect with a brisk wind blowing off of the water, but one pax member was not so refreshed. In fact, to other three spent the entire workout wondering when their brother might splash merlot. Luckily, our brother held it together and back it down with a little water to keep everyone’s morning enjoyable.
Conditions: 43 with a brisk lake wind
- SSH x 15 IC
- Plank Bell Taps x 30 OYO
- Bell Hops x 20 OYO
- Plank Bell Walkovers x 20 OYO
- ATW x 10 ea direction
5 x 5 KettleBell Ladder
- 15 KB swings…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats, 15 high pulls…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats, 15 high pulls, 15 dead lifts…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats, 15 high pulls, 15 dead lifts, 5 Power of the People on each side…drop bell when done
Goblet shuffle ~30 yards and return leading with opposite side
- Rinse and Repeat 5 x 5 Bell Ladder above – 10 reps each
Bottoms Up Carry 30 yards with right hand, return with left hand
- Russian Twists with bell x 14 IC
- LBCs with bell on chest x 15 IC
- Iron Crosses (anchored with bell) x 15 IC
- 6 inches bell on abdomen 30″ x 2
- Around the World x 10 each way
Deep muscle stretching with emphasis on groin, hamstrings & calves x 5 min.
COT & BOM
- Order your F3LM shirts. Last day to order is October 25. (Yes, that’s this Saturday! Christmas will be here before you know it!)
- Another P200 team is forming! Contact Mungo if interested.
- Half marathon in Lexington in December. If interested, we need to get you on a list to get a discount and training program.
- Lexington Pax Thanksgiving workout plans and Christmas party plans are in the works. Stay tuned!
- Turning Point new times T/TH 5am and Sat 6:30am