22 PAX posted to the gloom of the Crypt this morning for YHC’s Sophomore Q. While planning this Q I decided to focus on some of my weaknesses I hope I hit on some of yours. Great effort by everyone.
Conditions: 65 degrees, 85% humidity, slight breeze while moseying…overall a perfect morning for a workout
Emphasize doing what you can do and not overdoing it
Jog around parking lot
Butt kicks to front yard
SSH x 20 IC
Windmills x 20 IC
TTT x 20 IC
Arm Circles x 10 front x back IC
Merkins x 10 IC
Mosey to Wall
Wall sit overhead claps x 30 IC
1’s pull-ups 100
2’s dips AMRAP
3’s decline merkins on tires AMRAP
4’s mountain climbers AMRAP
Mosey to front lot and to the hill
10 squats at top
5 merkins at bottom
…5 squats 10 merkins
I promise no math next time
Plank-O-Rama until the 6 is done
Count off 1-2
Hand slap game in high plank loser has to do a burpee
(Sometimes these ideas are nowhere near as fun as when I think them up)
LBC x 20
Russian twist x 15
Flutter kick x 15 (last couple slo-mo) no recovery
Hold 6 inches
BURPEE TEACHER!!!! Shows up just in time.
Burpees until teacher reaches the building.
I’m sure they walk faster leaving in the evening.
- It was a unusually quiet morning without Thumbs Up and Say What’s mumblechatter
- I heard a lot of encouragement out there this morning. Good job at supporting your PAX.
- Note to self: Hand slap plank game was pretty lame #gotschooledbycopay
- There were reports of a creepy stalker hanging around the brick pile while the girls CC team was practicing yesterday. #itwasginger
- Two new AOs in the Lake Murray region. #snakepit is up and going at White Knoll HS Tues. and Thurs. at 0530. I am doing the Q there sept. 9 if anyone is interested. New AO in West Columbia coming very soon at North Side MS.
- Crooked 5k 8/30 at 8am Crooked Creek Park. Email HallPass for registration at $20. [email protected]
- Prayers for Jake’s boss
- Continue to Pray for Walker