10 PAX, including 1 FNG came out this morning for some Stride speed work that started on the hills and ended on the plush Graveyard turf.
Conditions: Not too hot but still humid
5 minute warm up.
3 x Cemetery Hill (jog down between). Everyone at own pace.
From bottom of Cemetery Hill jog over to the turf at Graveyard.
Do some forms in the turf: high knees, butt kicks, karaoke, skips.
by Bluescreen: some backwards and forwards running for 100 yards
~8 minutes of rotating running hard 100 yards then jogging easy 100 yards
100 yards all you got
200 yards all you got
100 yards again, all you got
Mosey back to Parking lot of COT and BOM
– New FNG – Swiper (Ian). Has daughter named Nora -> Yellowcake thought kids show was called Nora the Explorer -> Swiper (Swiper no Swiping)
– Important: stride meeting at new location now on Wednesdays and Fridays: Lexington County Magistrate Courthouse
– Tunnels To Towers 5k this Friday: http://tunnel2towers.org/event/tunnel-to-towers-5k-run-walk-south-carolina/
– Remember new AO in West Columbia: Jumanji at Howard Park
– Continuing to Pray for Walker Phillips’ full recovery