29 pax posted on Saturday for Beano’s typical beating. Hot and painful — great way to start the weekend!
Conditions: 75 degrees, clear, humid
Run from Dreher to Heathwood Park (about 1 mile), At Adger, Freddie x40. At park, SSH x40
Divide into two groups:
- Group 1: Pull ups and squats – do one pull up, then to 3 squats (rotating turns). x20 sets.
- Group 2: Merkins and Sit Ups: Ladder, start at 10 each, then 9 each, etc. to 1.
- Various planks (high, low, one arm, etc) when done until all finish
Run from Heathwood Park to Tomaka Hill (about 1 mile): Jacobs Ladder x10 (with burpees); various ab work while all finished
Run from Tomaka Hill to Dreher (about 1/2 Mile)
Ball of Man
- Woody gave update on M. Woody — her last chemo treatment is this week, and the prognosis is good!
- Bluegrass promoted Twilight Junior Achievement run on Friday, July 21st at 1930. $25, register at Strictly Running.
- Don’t forget to RSVP for Beano’s Change of Command Ceremony. Email [email protected] for details
- Family party Saturday, June 22nd
- We came as close as we have to a Billy Zane today. Two guys who had been running by DHS dropped into our COT. “We’ve heard about this group.” They promised to be there on Tuesday. Time will tell.
- In the midst of the suck, Beano was prodding the pax with encouragement: “Come on guys, you’re gonna miss me when I’m gone. You don’t think so now, but you will.” #ProbablyTrue