Fresh off of a beat down at #Thunder on Thursday from Paperboy and with my legs reeling from 2 miles and 100 Burpees, YHC emerged from the #Fartsack excited to lead the PAX of #Amble this AM. Accepting the offer of the AOQ to lead this band of #HIMs, YHC made the call to take a field trip to the greatest AO in all of F3 Nation: #Thunder. While there were no Burpees or Tank Tops on the grounds of Hand Middle School this AM, the PAX did discover a dirt track and emerged with #Strava trophies to show for their decision to take the #DRP this AM. T-Claps to the PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 30 degrees and a full moon
Leave AO and mosey onto Ott Road
Take right onto Duncan Street
When reaching Hand Middle School, take right off Duncan onto Hand Track
Take four laps around Hand Track
After completing four laps around Hand Track, mosey back to Duncan.
Take right onto King Street
Take right onto Devine Street
Return to Virtual Shovel Flag
Total mileage – 3.3 miles
COT/BOM – McLovin
• Great work by the PAX this AM. Amble was the AO where YHC’s made his first post and it was an honor to lead the men of F3 Columbia’s original Running AO this AM
• Great to log some miles with Double Rub and Sister Wife. Both of these #HIM’s have helped YHC over the years to #GetBetter, and both continue to lead by example.
• T-Claps to Paperboo for posting this AM despite his contention last night that it was going to be too cold for him to run this morning. No T-Claps for his decision to bail on #Coffeeteria at Eggs Up in order that he could get his hot chocolate at Starbucks.
• Race for the Place – This Weekend
• Post at Thunder on February 23 (Beads promises something spectacular)