16 PAX participated in a brisk 5k on Friday, 2/10.
Conditions: Hovering around freezing, but clear
Route: ExSE from AO on Olde Knight Pkwy, right on Galway*, right on Saye Cut, left on Old Woodlands, left on Hampton Trace, right on Chimney Hill, right on Dean Hall, right back on Hampton Trace, left back up Old Woodlands, right onto Queens Way, right onto Chambly, left onto Olde Knight back to the AO.
*Speed humps are so prevalent in the neighborhood surrounding the AO that they inspired the name Stumble, and the one on Galway is easily the most familiar to Stumble PAX given the frequency with which routes cross it. Somehow, it nevertheless caught the QIC by surprise. YHC’s attempt to play off the subsequent trip to the ground and back up (“Oh, um…tuck-roll burpees, everybody! Yeah!”) fooled exactly no one.
- Looking for Woodshed Saturday workout? Head to Brickpile.
- Tuesday Woodshed, Happy Trees has Q–bring a friend to AO.
- Next Saturday, 2/18/17: 5k Race for the Place
- GoFundMe page for Crabdaddy is still up (Pipeline will tweet out url)
- P200 legs for this year are available; time to plan
- Twinkletoes returns, has Q at Legion on Tuesday; come out and support
- Keep an eye out for Papercut. The team needs him for P200.