Conditions: 74 and OH THE HUMIDITY.
YHC had thought about running round 2 of the Stumble 5K today, but due to lack of advance notice and smoked quads from yesterday’s Blitz launch, called an 11th-hour audible and decided on the Hampton Hill out & back route instead—better known as the Up & Over. Apropos for Hump Day.
Olde Knight > Chambly > Old Woodlands > Garners Ferry > Woodhill Circle > Hampton Hill > Kilbourne. Reverse course after 20 minutes. Pax in front made it to the corner of Kilbourne & Burwell before turning around. 5.1 miles total.
- YHC thought the pax might be a little gassed from Monday’s assault on the #MotherOfMartha record books. No such luck. Belding, Beacon, and Wingback rewrote the leaderboard on the Hampton Hill segment. Great work, guys. #StumbleEatsHillsForBreakfast
- #Cobains to any pax who fell off their pace from laughing at YHC’s Drunk Strava this morning. “Preeeeeviooouuus miiiiillle innnn…. “.
- #TClaps to the Stumble Rear Guard who have been making it their mission to #getbetter. Look forward to seeing Shade Tree, Drone, and Landshark encroaching on some segment leaderboards pretty soon if today’s performance is anything to go by.
- The Cottonmouth is returning. 0600 on 11/7/15. Get on it!
- Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter is looking for a few #HIMs to make a difference in the lives of children who could really use a male role model. Termite heads up this biweekly (every other Friday at 4:30) time of light workout and mentoring.
- Palmetto 200 sign-up is active and so. The cost goes up at the end of this month. There is an F3 discount code. Check the preblast for more details. One Stumble team has already been reserved. You want to be on it.
- Mud Run sign-up has been extended through 10/3 at the latest. What are you waiting for?
- Blitz launched at Memorial Stadium this week. YHC posted for the launch and can attest that 30 minutes is enough time to get smoked. In fact, you might not survive 31 minutes. While ‘Stache would appreciate your support, he is hoping to cultivate a new group of pax. If you know anyone in the Rosewood area, please get those guys to this workout.
- HDHH – 5:15 PM Wednesday at Henry’s
- Standing lunch – 12:00 PM Thursdays at Salsarita’s in the Vista