7 PAX emerged from the #Fartsack this morning and were unfortunately reminded of two things: (1) Summer never ends in Columbia, South Carolina and (2) the PAX can always be training for the BRR. YHC dialed up a route this morning that featured three of the nastiest hills that can be found along Forest Drive. The PAX embraced the suck, and put in a full day’s work over a mere 45 minutes.
Conditions: Temperature irrelevant. All you need to know is humidity was 105%
Exit left out of parking lot of Trenholm Plaza and onto Forest Drive.
Left onto Green Hill Road for out and back (down/up hill) and left back onto Forest Drive.
Left onto Falcon Drive for out and out and back (down/up hill) and right back onto Forest Drive.
Left onto Rutland Court for out and out and back (down/up hill) and left back onto Forest Drive. #Crowdpleaser
Right back into parking lost of Trenholm Plaza.
- Total mileage of 4.3 miles with elevation gain of 318 feet.
- Garnish is not a man, but a goat. Dude is an animal on hills.
- T-Claps to Strom who showed up a tad bit late, but eventually caught PAX and passed YHC on Rutland. #YoungLegs
- Great having Handy Manny join us. Hope the route did not scare him off.
- Mud Run sign-ups end Sat 10/3/15. For real. Registration link: http://f3nation.com/2015/09/21/mud-run-registration-extended-to-1032015-registration-link/. Pre-blast link: http://f3nation.com/2015/08/18/fall-2015-mud-run-pre-blast-registration-now-open-and-closes-on-10032015/
- Sign-ups for Palmetto 200 are underway. F3 discount ends on Wed 9/30/15. F3 Columbia Pre-blast link: http://f3nation.com/2015/09/17/pre-blast-the-palmetto-200-columbia-sc/
- Blitz launched on 9-29-15 in Rosewood area. Tues/Thurs 5:45-6:15 Memorial Stadium parking lot. AOQ Cornstache.
- HDHH Wed 5:30PM Henry’s on Devine St
- Thursday lunch 12:00PM Salsarita’s in the Vista