13 Pax posted in the gloom this morning for Speedwork Monday. This group continues to impress as they are stretching out the distances and cutting the times. Progress over time.
Conditions: 56 degrees and 84% humidity with spitting rain
- Good pace run from Blockbuster to Crossroads track
- 2-4 minutes of stretching
- 100 meter at 80% followed by 100 meter jog followed by 200 meter run by 100 meter jog
- 300 meter run, 100 meter jog, 400 meter run, 100 meter jog, 200 meter recover
- 100 meter sprint, 100 meter jog, recover
- 100 meter all you got sprint
- Return to Blockbuster with 30 second run, 30 second jog, repeat entire trip
Good to see Blochead return after six weeks on the IR. Continuing to improve. Great work by all as we increased the distances on the speed work. The last 100 meter sprint showed improvement.
- Irmo Chapin Rec Commission is hosting a Sleigh Bell Stroll and Trot at Saluda Shoals Park on November 25th and 26th. Consider support the ICRC for their support of F3. More info at http://www.icrc.net/sleigh-bell-trot-2013-11-26
- We’re working on at THIRD Palmetto 200 relay team. We have 28+ participants so far with more coming from Greenville, Charlotte and elsewhere. This will not be an event you want to miss. Check the pre-blast for details and contact Chaser or YHC if you’re ready to commit.