15 Pax came to the #StumbleTrack for some Speed Work, but only 10 would finish. It sucked.
Conditions: damp and cold
The Thang: Warm up with group mosey from AO parking lot, right onto Olde Knight Pkwy, Rt onto Galway, Rt. onto Merrill, Rt. onto OW, Rt. onto OKP, back to AO for about 1.5 miles.
To the Circus Maximus/ Stumble Track for some speed work. This was an adaptation of my previous speed work day at Stumble.
YHC divided the track into quarter laps (all percentages are expressed relative to top sprint speed):
1. 50% for 1/2 lap, mosey to end.
2. 50% for 3/4 lap, mosey to end.
3. 75% for 1/4 lap, 50% to 3/4 lap, mosey to end.
4. 75% for 1/2 lap, 50% to end.
5. 75% for 3/4 lap, mosey to end.
6. 100% for 1/4 lap, 75% to 3/4 lap, mosey to end.
7. 100% for 1/2 lap, 75% to 3/4 lap, mosey to end.
8. 75% for 3/4 lap, 50% to end.
9. 75% for 1 lap, walk 1/2 lap, 75% for 1 lap, 50% for 1/2 lap.
10. 50% for 1 lap.
Counterama, BOM and Devo by Pondo (From Hebrews- let us be able to move from spiritual milk to spiritual solid food).
Moleskin: Speed work is not fun, but it will make you better.
Announcements: See the website for upcoming runs. Come out and support Legion.
Prayer Requests: Serena, CrabDaddy (see go fund me site), Curry Family