YHC posted on the twitternets that Woodshed pax should just go to the Legion 2-year anniversary. 10 ignored the warning, so YHC took them there anyway.
Conditions: Perfect, enjoy it while it lasts
- Line up single file. First man in line takes @F3WoodshedFlag.
- Indian run to Legion (1.3 miles). Stop at 4 intersections for pain stations #LikeSo:
- The man at the front of the line calls an exercise
- The man at the back of the line calls an exercise
- Olde Knight to Chambly
- Chambly & Blackfriars: Merkins x20 OYO (Teddy), mountain climbers x20 IC (Chewy)
- Chambly to Old Woodlands
- Old Woodlands & Indian Mound: The pax expect to stop here for a ladder. The pax are wrong.
- Burpees x7 OYO (Odyssey), SSH x20 IC (Silver Bullet)
- Old Woodlands to Garners Ferry
- Old Woodlands & Garners Ferry: Squats x20 IC (Biggie), Imperial walkers x14 IC (Landshark)
- Garners Ferry to Munsen Spring
- Munsen Spring & Harietta: LAC x20 IC (forward), x12 IC (reverse), x10 IC (air press) (YHC) and something else (?)
Rendezvous with Legion pax to close out the last 20 minutes or so with them (mostly ab work but the 20 burpees was a nice greeting)
BOM by Minion
- Legion pax have run over to the Shed many times to join the fun. YHC figured it was past time for Woodshed to return the favor especially on an anniversary.
- #Kotters to Landshark now that tax season’s done.
- It was great having Biggie Smalls join the Shed (and Legion) pax this morning.
- #Cobains to Stretch for having to run back solo. If you don’t post to Stumble in awhile, eventually Stumble will come to you.
- Hit up Odyssey or YHC to get added to the Groupme.
Announcements: see Legion BB