Fresh off of a six mile beat down on Wednesday at the hands of RA, YHC emerged from the #Fartsack looking for a free and easy way to put in some work this AM along a friendly route known (and loved) by the #Scramble PAX. T-Claps to the PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 60 degrees and party cloudy
Left out of Trenholm Plaza onto Forest Drive
Take Forest Drive to Falcon Drive
Take Falcon Drive to Beltline Boulevard
Make a loop around Sato and return to Falcon Drive
Take Falcon Drive to Forest Drive #Crowdpleaser
Turn right onto Forest Drive
Make lap around Trenholm Plaza
Return to virtual shovel flag
Total mileage – 3.5 miles
COT/BOM – McLovin
• T-Claps to the Sky Q for holding off on the thunderstorm until the PAX were safe within the confines of Starbucks.
• Great work by the PAX this AM. Gaston and Belle led the way up Falcon Drive. Belle never complains about that long steep return to Forest Drive.
• Great time with PAX at #Coffeeteria. Who knew Detour was teaching a Sunday School class full of high schoolers. #HIM
• Prayers for health of all F3 P200 Teams as PAX head into last two weeks before the race.
• Pre-Orders now available for new F3 Race Jersey. It’s bad ass. Go get yourselves some swag.