Back in the fall, @Belding introduced the pax to a mile-ish route close by that could be used for speedwork. YHC decided to bring it back on a Friday to keep the pax close together and provide a measuring stick for all paces.
Conditions: Bit drizzly
- All pax easy mosey together to Galway & Merrill (about a quarter mile)
- 3 laps of the Winston Mile:
- Run for negative mile splits, whatever your pace. If you’re on the #MAF train, use it as your test.
- The “Mile” is actually a bit shorter than 1 mile, so by the time you complete 3 miles total, you should be close to Merrill & Winston. All pax rendezvous there for easy mosey back to the AO via Old Woodlands & Olde Knight (.3 mi or so).
BOM by Pipeline
- #Kotters to @Creole.
- Welcome to FNG @Jugs–instantly named because he brought a gallon milk jug full of water. Also a Guardsman, firefighter and Meadowfield alum but nothing stuck like Jugs.
- F3 Dads workout, every Friday 0700 at Brickpile. Still looking for a couple of Qs to fill out the summer.
- The Mission cookout at Pine Island is postponed to 7/21 due to inclement weather.
- Bullseye Half Marathon, 7/15 at 0530
- Ragnar, Table Rock Ultra, and Harbison 50K all coming up faster than you think