13 Pax gathered for a 6 and change Superior Hiccup Loop through Shandon-Rosewood.
Conditions: 68, winds variable, mostly cloudy – nice for a run
Down Woodrow to a right on Blossom, all the way to Pickens. Left up the Pickens Hill and over Rosewood down to Superior. Left on Superior that angles left sooner than YHC imagined, thus the hiccup. Back on Superior, that then becomes Harvard. Left on Bonham – back across Rosewood to Yale, taking a right. Yale to a left on Wilmot – back across Shandon to Woodrow. Right on Woodrow to Shandon Pres.
BOM closed out by Seeker
- Ramblers are still fast, if not faster with my time away on the DL. I had to cut my route short at 5 miles just to keep up with the Rambler 6.
- More humid than one might have hoped!
- Nice to be back chasing the fast Ramblers. I’ll be back…
Announcements – thanks to Subprime for the assist –
- Palmetto 200 sign-up is active and so is the preblast. The cost goes up at the end of this month. There is also a F3 discount code. Check the preblast for details
- Mud Run sign-up has been extended through 10/3 but that is the ABSOLUTE drop-dead deadline. In the words of Subby: “Don’t think. Just sign up.”
- The #Leap rolls on with major launches 11/7 in Savannah, Augusta, and Knoxville. How can you help?