5 men posted to the #Ramble Monday #Gloom for some hill work at the hand of YHC. Simple course, difficult to execute without passing out.
Conditions – 79 degrees
Depart SPC heading North up Woodrow. Right on Kershaw. Left on Maple
- Maple Hill x 2
Left on Kershaw. Left on Gladden
- Gladden Hill x 2
Left on Kershaw. Left on Hagood
- Hagood Hill x 2 (and the base of Hagood is across Trenholm all the way down at Gervais #crowdpleaser)
Left on Kershaw. Left on Shirley
- Shirley Hill x 2
Left on Kershaw. Left on Butler
- Butler Hill x 2
Right on Kershaw. Left on Woodrow. End at SPC
BOM – Closed out by YHC
- This one sucked. 5.8 miles and 560 feet of gain. Doing the #MelrosePlace hills in repeat fashion is definitely the way to max out your work….less time to recover between hills.
- Hagood all the way down to Gervais is wonderful.
- Get back out there Wednesday for Cesspool
- Paperboy’s 20 mile run to the lake is Saturday. Contact him for details #F3TRU