29 faithful assembled in the gloom and were treated to a creative Mission-led beat down.
Conditions: 65 and clear
Little arm circles x10f x10b
High knees x15
Wide Merkins x7
Diamond Merkins x7
Flutter kicks x30
Mountain climbers x15
Imperial Walkers x15
Regular Merkins x10
Bear crawl/crab walk/backwards run back
High knee thrust down/backwards run back (this started the “Women’s Health” #mumblechatter)
Lunge/sprint/backwards run back
Sprint down sprint back 5 burpees (x3)
Heartbreakers brick pile
Pick em up and put em down x20 (crowd pleaser)
Goblet Squats x15
Shoulder press (side to side) x15
Incline Merkins x7
Full Sit-ups single count x20
Plank with alternating positions
Right leg dead lift with curl x15
Left leg dead lift with curl x15
Russian Twist x20
COT, Part I — count off while planking on blocks (29 accounted for)
Right arm on Block Merkins x5
Left arm on Block Merkins x5
COT, Part II
Ball of Man
- Logo: “Mission’s been spending too much time in “Women’s Health” again.”
- Mission (at the end): “You still think it was a girl’s workout?” #no
- Russian Twist was “block optional.” Only two selected the block option, but quickly discarded their respective CMUs as Mission’s cadence quickened. T-claps at least for the effort, Beano and Crawlspace.
- Splinter finished the burpees first and then did an extra set.
- Two more kettlebells found their owners this morning. That leaves about seven to go. I now have a greater understanding for Nibbler in Charlotte, who toted KBs in his car for weeks when they ordered.
- Columbia has several pax joining the next Charlotte GoRuck Challenge class on August 2nd.
- It’s not too late to sign up for the fall Mud Run.
- Be looking for an email about Beano’s change of command ceremony at Fort Jackson.
- Amble group run is gaining momentum and numbers. Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 0545 at Kathwood Baptist Church on Trenholm Road.
- Expansion: Be thinking about guys in Mt. Pleasant and Irmo — big pushes coming there soon.
- Strong numbers today, men. Way to close out May!