In order to push the #amble pax out of our comfort zone, YHC called the #southhollyloop route which we haven’t run in quite some time. The complete rout is just shy of 4.5 miles, if you cut the route short at Devine St. is comes in right around the 4-mile mark. YHC knew this, but decided that in order to push that comfort zone and take the #redpill, I told the pax that it was closer to 3.25 or so. This 5K distance has been our comfort zone, though, for a while now. So, I fibbed. You’ll thank me later.
Conditions: 66, muggy, misty
South Holly Loop
- Out of the parking lot across to Millwood to Amherst
- Right onto Amherst
- Left onto Sims
- Right onto Devine
- Left onto Holly and keep going
- Keep straight and Holly turns into Bonham, turns into Sweetbriar, turns into Heathwood
- “Shortened” route – head back to AO via Devine where Bonham cross over (4-miles)
- Left onto Devereaux
- Left onto Daly
- Left onto Millwood and back to parking lot (4.4-miles)
- Great job, guys. That was a great run and I’m glad that everybody stuck it out and pushed themselves past their “norm” this morning. If you stay in your comfort zone, you won’t #getbetter.
- Good to see a bunch of new pax out at #amble. Keep coming back.
- PC is collected mustard and ketchup for Harvest Hope Food Bank as part of a fund raiser for the Law School. Bring un-opened containers to #amble on Friday and he’ll make sure it is delivered. Get with PC on why mustard and ketchup, it seems random, but isn’t.
- #HHDHH tonight. 5:15-ish
- Downtown lunch tomorrow, Salsaritas in the Vista. Free valet parking in Motor Supply parking lot.
- Seems like there are plenty of pax for another P200 team. Get with myself, Dry Heave, or Beacon so that we can get another team formed. Registration fees go up again at the end of the month.
That is all.