Attendance records were shattered in Columbia today with 27 faithful posting at Dreher High School. 3 FNGs added to the excitement. Sway began with an appropriate word from Hebrews and proceeded to lead the pax through a plyometric fat burn.
Conditions: Clear, 60 degrees
Run to upper field, COP:
George Rogers x20
Jump Rope Hops x20
High Knees, arms out x15
Switch Kicks x20
Hit The Floor x15
Donkey Kicks x10
Runners Stretch Right, Arm up R/L
Deep Lunge Right
Runners Stretch Left, Arm up R/L
Deep Lunge Left
Silver Surfers x15
Squat Merkins x10
Wide Feet In/Out Abs
Power Jumps x15
One Leg CDD x5 each way
Pogo x10 each
Mountain Climbers x10
Hop Squats x10
Side Merkins x5 each
Fosburys x10 each
Power Knees x10 each
Balance Merkins x5 each
Jog to sideline for Ladder sprints:
1 + 10 Merkins and 10 LBC (no cadence)
3 + 10 Merkins and 10 LBC
Lunge Walk + 5 Burpees
5 – Forward/Backward/Karaoke/Froward/Karaoke + 10 Merkins and 15 LBC
Jog to Wall Street:
People’s Chair arms up x:60
Jungle Bois x18
Ball of Man: Mission led prayer.
- 27 is an all time record for Columbia. Also the warmest day. Coincidence? I think not.
- Welcome back Spooks Chair and Nancy.
- Epsteins Mothers for Nap, Tajh, Tugger, and Neighbor
- T-claps and welcome to FNG Duty, just back from his second ANG deployment to Kuwait
- During the workout, Roscoe called for revocation of Sway’s Google privileges #LotsOfNewMoves
- Mid-ladder, Luke channeled Bobby Bare and called out the title of this backblast
- Great energy today – looking forward to seeing Dredd, OBT, and Crotch Rocket next Saturday.
- Roscoe asked for Q on Tuesday, Tajh gets Thursday.
Word of the Day:
(11) No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. (12) Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees.
Continued prayers for Rikard Best.