If it’s the first Thursday of the month, it’s the Woodshed-Legion Converge-coffeteria!
Conditions: Cold! (maybe that’s what kept everyone away?)
- Set of SSH (fast speed) (hoping this distraction would allow more folks to show)
- Sprint to the bottom of the parking lot (near Pier 1)
- From the curb, suicides to the first 3 lines (appx Pier 1 to Bed Bath Beyond)
Winner to do 20 crunches and plank
2nd place to do 20 BBSUs and plank
Losers to do 10 burpees and plank
- Run to every parking lot line and do 3 burpees (11 lines = 33 burpees total) at each line across the entire parking lot and plank at the U-hauls.
- From the U-hauls, run to each line and do 10 crunches (11 lines = 110 crunches) at each line across the entire parking lot and plank at Pier 1.
- Four corners: Starting at the bottom of the parking lot run to the Pier 1 and do 5 burpees; Run to Target front doors and do 5 burpees; run to the end of the building and do 5 burpees; Run up to the middle road of the parking lot and do 5 burpees, (turn and head back to toward Pelham Drive) run to about the middle of the road (the bus stop) and do 5 burpees; Run to the end and do 5 burpees. Plank and wait for the six.
And Time. 6am. Coffee.
Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama and the Ball Of Man
F3 Columbia Christmas Party on 12/14 at 6pm at King’s Grant Clubhouse — be there or be square.