Fresh off of a shameful #Fartsack on Tuesday, YHC emerged from this AM excited to lead the PAX of #Amble this AM. Accepting the offer of the AOQ to lead this band of #HIMs, YHC made the call on this Valentine’s Day to get creative with the route. While was not chocolate or roses offered up, the PAX did discover an arrow shaped route to show for their decision to take the #DRP this AM. T-Claps to the PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 48 and cloudy
Leave AO and mosey down Devine Street.
Take a right onto Santee. Take Santee to Queen. Turn around and return to Devine.
Take left onto Harden. Take Harden to Monroe. Turn around and return to Devine.
Take right onto Devine.
Take left onto Adger. Take Adger to Devereaux. Turn around and return to Devine.
Cross Devine onto Ott. Take Ott to Duncan. Turn around and return to Devine.
Return to Virtual Shovel Flag
Total mileage – 6.0 miles (some Pax ran alternate route of 4.0 miles)
COT/BOM – McLovin
- Great work by the PAX this AM. T-Claps to Schweddy for a PR in the 10K this AM.
- Great to log some miles with Furlough. He has immensely helped YHC over the years to #GetBetter, and leads by example.
- Great to see Biggie and Cesspool duking it out this AM. Biggie started out strong and was well ahead of the Pax, until Cesspool arrived #OldManSpeed
- Tuesdays, 8:00 AM – Strong Fathers Combine @ Drip 5Pts
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing #HDHH @ Bar None
- Sundays, 4:00 PM – F3 Midlands Palmetto Place
- 3/3/18 – Run Hard Columbia Half-Marathon
- 3/10/18 – Woodlands 5K
- 3/23/18-3/24/18 – Palmetto 200
- 4/14/18 – Daybreak 10 Miler