Fresh off of several days in the #Fartsack during a spring break trip with the M and 2.0s, YHC emerged from the #Fartsack excited to lead the PAX of #Amble this AM. Accepting the offer of the AOQ to lead this band of #HIMs, YHC made the call to take the PAX on a mini roller coaster ride through Five Points featuring a flyby of #Thunder. T-Claps to the PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 49 degrees and cloudy (perfect burpee weather)
Leave AO and mosey across Millwood and onto Devine.
Take Devine Street to Pickens Street.
Take left onto Pickens Street.
Take left onto Wheat Street
Follow Wheat Street to until you reach Hand Middle School.
Take a lap around the block that is home to Hand Middle School.
Take right back onto Wheat Street.
Take Wheat Street to Ott Road.
Take left onto Ott Road.
Return to Virtual Shovel Flag
Total mileage – 4.4 miles
COT/BOM – McLovin
- Great work by the PAX this AM. Amble was the AO where YHC’s made his first post and it was an honor to lead the men of F3 Columbia’s original Running AO this AM.
- T-Claps to Robber, who did the hard thing this AM by making the decision to post after a brief hiatus from the #Gloom.
- Great to log some miles with Woody and Backdraft. Both of these men are a blessing to the PAX of F3 Columbia and have impacted many PAX in many ways #HIM
- Great to have Love Bug out and running with #Amble this morning. One of YHC’s teammates on YHC’s first foray into the Palmetto 200, Love Bug just grinds out the miles.
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing #HDHH @ Bar None
- Sundays, 4:00 PM – F3 Midlands Palmetto Place
- 4/14/18 – Daybreak 10 Miler
- 4/28/18 – Run Forest Run (Discount Code – F3FOREST)
- 5/19/18 – Mud Run