Conditions: Cloudy and cool 49 degrees.
Warmup – It had been a while since YHC had Q’d at Boneyard, so I wanted to come up with something a little different than the burpees or merkins I usually do so decided to do a little Ring-Around-The-Rosie between exercises
- Through the Tunnel-15 IC (Lunge one rotation to the right, Overnight decided to move the phone to test me…)
- Windmill-15 IC (Lunge one rotation to the left)
- Side Straddle Hop -15 IC (Bear crawl one rotation to the right)
- Little Baby Arm Circles-15 Fwd, 15 Rev. (Bear crawl one rotation to the left)
- Overhead Clap –15 IC (Skip to my Lou to the right one rotation)
- 8 Count Turn & Bounce –15 IC (Skip to my Lou to the left one rotation)
- Imperial Walker – 15 IC (Bunny Hop one rotation to the right)
- Squats – 15 IC (Bunny Hop one rotation to the left)
- Flutterkicks – 15 IC (Inchworm one rotation to the right)
- American Hammer – 15 IC (Inchworm on rotation to the left)
Mosey to the block pile and get a block. YHC was going to use the band practice field to run the B.O.M.B.S., but the AOQ didn’t bring the flag, and the grass was pretty wet, so I set up the cones in the parking lot at approximately 10-yard intervals. The PAX partnered up and assembled at the end of the parking lot.
- “B” One PAX bear crawls to the first cone while the other does burpees. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 50 burpees are done.
- “O” One PAX does tricep extensions with 1 coupon to the second cone while the other does overhead claps. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 100 overhead claps are done.
- “M” One PAX does farmers carry with 2 coupons to the third cone while the other does merkins. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 150 merkins are done.
- “B” One PAX does a Cusack to the fourth cone while the other PAX does big boy situps. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 200 big boy situps are done.
- “S” One PAX does curls for the girls to the fifth cone while the other PAX does squats. Swap positions when they return. Keep going until 250 squats are done.
We still had a few minutes left, so we went over to the fence and did sets of calf raises. Regular, wide heels, wide toes, back to regular. Tabata style 20 seconds exercising and 10 seconds rest. Rinse & repeat 4 times.
Name-O-Rama (POTUS’s last time to say 62!)
- Speed for Need, today, 8:30 am.
- Tuesday, 10/30, four year anniversary for Boneyard, Ranger is Q.
- Thumbs up going for man of the year?
- Training Wheels is taking food donations for the mission.
- Dirty Bird has “Leave No Doubt” patches. Let him know if you want one.
- Chum taking a collection for a friend who needs new tires on his car.
- Overnights employee who got shot (Bates is the family name). Also, pray for those who shot him.
- Microchip’s mother in law, moving out on her own.
- Deadstick’s brother in law and sister.
- Overnight’s brother in Denver in hospital, lung cancer, terminal.
Pledge of Allegiance
Coffeteria at Chick-fil-A