It’s been a couple of months since YHC Q’d at BeechHouse and it has been missed. A lot of the regulars of the AO were MIA, unfortunately, but we had a good mix of a few of the west side AO’s today. We saw a lot of strong work and these guys put in the effort to get it done today. Looking forward to getting back out here again soon.
Conditions: Low 60’s; Clear
Mosey to west side of school
COP all IC:
- SSH x 10
- LBAC x 10 each way
- TTT x 10
Mosey to back of school, to corner with the shed
Full body circuits
- Cycle: Merkins x 20, Squats x 20, BBSU x 20; run around island and back
- Rinse and repeat reducing each exercise by one until we reach 15 of each
At first tree of the island in back of school:
- Lunge to every other tree
- At every other tree: Carolina Dry Docks x 10, calf raises x 30, LBC x 50 (5 rounds)
Mosey to bottom of hill on west side of school:
- Bear crawl to top of hill stopping at each light pole.
- At each light pole, each PAX calls out an ab exercise
Mosey to front of school:
- Find a line in parking lot
- Hop back and forth over line x 1 minute, rest 30s
- Hop side to side over line x 1 minute, rest 30s
- Broad jump over line x 1 minute, rest 30s
- 6 inches x 1 minute
- Lexington Race Against Hunger (virtual 10k) 4/16 and 4/17
- No show
- Slim Jim
- Deebo’s daughter
- Lego’s family
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Clinging to something greater than yourself
YHC woke up this morning around 1:00 am and had an overwhelming feeling that he needed to discuss this subject. Clinging to the Lord has always helped YHC in his spiritual world. However, God also places people and things to cling to in our lives. Things such as our spouses for emotional support, F3 for our brotherhood, exercise as our stress relief, etc. Always look for things to cling to during the flood waters of our lives, keeping God at the center.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.