12 pax paid their respects to the #ConcreteBeast and to America’s fallen with 1 hour of work early on a holiday.
AMRAP one of the following options for 1 hour. That’s 15 extra minutes if you’re counting.
Gather at the corner of Blossom and Bull Streets. Run to the top of the Bull Street hill stopping at Devine Street. Hang a left and enter the first of three garage stairwells. Climb to the top and complete 20 merkins. Descend down the same stairwell stopping at the base to complete 20 LBC’s. Continue down the Bull Street hill stopping at the 2nd garage stairwell. Up and down with 20 merkins at the top and 20 LBC’s at the bottom. Continue down the Bull Street hill stopping at the 3rd and lowest garage stairwell. Climb up and down with 20 merkins at the top and 20 LBC’s at the bottom. Continue down to the base of the Bull Street hill rounding the power pole. That’s 1 rep. Rinse & Repeat for 45-minutes completing AMRAP. With each new rep one merkin and LBC is removed (20, 20, 20; 19, 19, 19; 18, 18, 18; etc.).
The Raging Bull option alternates one lap of The Bull and one lap of the Bullseye if you can’t make up your mind.
Yet another option (to be named) goes up the ramps of the Bull Street garage instead of the steps.
- Most laps (The Bull): Ziffel 8
- Most weight (The Bull): Fhead 30lbs
- Most laps (Bullseye) Tapeworm 8.6
- Fastest pace (Bullseye): Baby Ruth 9:23
- It was great to have Fountainhead & Robber among the pax this morning, not to mention the nan’tan. #F3Royalty
- YHC is testing out a new scoring system. Want to be the next #Matador? Post on Monday and throw your cape in the ring.