With today being the Westside Takeover and the (I believe) 4 year anniversary of Lexington F3, I put a little thought into today’s weinke. Trying to incorporate the numbers 48/12/4, the spelling, the weather, and the timeframe… I think it worked out okay. There were a few comments/complaints, which is usually a good thing. 9 total BC pax with 3 early arrivals for SL.
Conditions: low 60s, wet ground.
No one minute warning (sorry guys), disclaimer, no FNGs, prayer.
Mosey around the parking lot, doing a few butt kickers and high knees, to the warmup.
- 12x SSHs IC
- 12x TTTs IC
- 12x IWs IC
Mosey to the breezeway for the bulk of the workout, consisting of…
- Werkins – 48x OYO
- Escalator – 1 of 4 (10x squats, 20x monkey humpers, 30x o/h claps, 40x flutterkicks)
- Slinky – ~48′ (like a bear crawl mixing in an inch worm)
- Triple Nickel – 5 rounds of… 5x burpees, run ~96′ , 5x balls to the wall, run ~96′ back
- Starjacks – 12x
- Indian Bear Crawl – 1 crawl each
- Dolly – 48x OYO
- Escalator – 2 of 4 (10x squats, 20x monkey humpers, 30x o/h claps, 40x flutterkicks)
- Turkish Getups – 12x, alternating arms
- Alphabet – on your 6, everyone calls letter of ABCs, write with legs
- Knerkins – 12x OYO knuckle merkins
- Escalator – 3 of 4 (10x squats, 20x monkey humpers, 30x o/h claps, 40x flutterkicks)
- One Legged Burpees – 12x, alternating legs
- V-ups – 12x OYO
- Escalator – 4 of 4 (10x squats, 20x monkey humpers, 30x o/h claps, 40x flutterkicks)
- Run – 1 lap around the parking lot
That brought us back to the breezeway with a few minutes left. So we did partner Calf Raises 48x OYO. Not sure what Squatter and Meter were doing on the end, but there was some grunting and heavy breathing involved. I’ve said it before – that’s why we do this stuff in the dark!
- Convergence this Saturday
- Brew Ruck
- True to the Brew
Prayer request. Prayer.