A whopping 18 PAX posted at Stride on a downright cold morning. It was great to see such a strong crowd out in the frozen gloom burning up Main Street. Here’s how it went:
Conditions: 30 deg F and clear
Count off, Disclaimer(?), Prayer
– East on Main St/U.S. 1
– Left on Whispering Winds, run loop
– Right on U.S. 1/Main St.
– Left on Columbia Ave.
– Left on George St.
– Left on Hendrix
– Left on 3rd Ave
– Right on Main St
– Right on Lake
– Total of 5.7 miles
– Walking is significantly easier than running: Ken Doll
– The sign for 3rd Street does not exist. Consider that for future Qs.
– Main St is hilly. YHC always forgets that.
– Do not run into Walgreen’s dressed like some sort of ninja terrorist, especially pre-dawn: Floppy Disk.
COT, Count-o-rama, Name-o-rama
– 12/13: Last day to vote for F3 Lexington superlatives
– 12/15: F3/FiA Christmas Party 6:30 pm until…
– 1/1: New Year’s Day Convergence @ LHS 7:00-8:00 am
– 1/6: F3 Saluda Launch
– 1/26-1/28: Grow Ruck Weekend
– Ken Doll’s friend Jimmy: choked on food, at Richland for endoscopy
– Tinkle’s son Noah
– Grave Digger’s father: neurological tests