A month into AOQ duties and I feel like adding another: periodic recaps. After missing last week DR in Alaska YHC was missing the PAX and I wanted to thank those who showed up to get better.
Conditions: As the Stride twitter account said this week, great running temps. As almost all the PAX at TheHerd said, the moon was incredible to witness in the gloom.
Monday 10/2: Toured Cayce’s restaurants with a little pain on a 3.5 mile loop. 5 restaurants plus 1 AOQ in all.
Wednesday 10/4: The good ole Hump Day 4.0 mile route. The PAX love the Hump Day Route.
Friday 10/6: Over the river 3.5 mile loop w/ Colonial Life Arena fly-by. Coffeteria was highly attended per usual and a Friday favorite.
- TheHerd Mudgear Shirts – Thanks to all who participated to exceed the minimum order qty. Shirts should be shipped “by mid Oct”. Will follow up with website next week.
- F3 Columbia Cannonball Run / 5 Year Anniversary – Saturday Oct 21, 2017 7:00 AM (See Alter Boy for more)
- 3rd F Opportunity God’s Helping Hands – Saturday Oct 21, 2017 10:00 AM (See Alter Boy for more)
- Capital Tour 2017 Ruck – Saturday Oct 21, 2017
- John Flanagan 10k – Saturday Nov 11, 2017
- Hairy Bison 15k/30k – Saturday Nov 18, 2017 7:30 AM (See YHC for details. There are training runs going on most weekend mornings)
- P200 – March 23, 2018 (F3LexTheHerd team is formed! Let’s encourage Alter Boy, Chair, Dark Room, Elaine, Ocho Cinco, Senator, Tuff Guy, & YHC as we start to prepare over the next 5 months!)
- Oliver Gospel Mission plug/update from Robber
- Prayers for all affected by the tragedy earlier this week in Vegas
- Tuff Guy’s co-worker’s young son diagnosed with cancer & starting chemo #Pray4Way
- Columbo’s step mom recovering from a fall and some time in the ICU
- Pole Position’s brother & his recovery
- Continued prayers for our brothers in TheHerd, F3Lex, & F3Nation going through trials, injuries, & any other situations and those who have strayed from the group, that they may be brought back.
My apologies if I left off any PAX, announcement, or prayer request as I had the idea to do a Stampede recap BB after Friday’s workout and I did not appropriately spread sheet anything. Thanks again to this group for being what F3 is about in all three aspects and exactly what I needed in my life just a few months ago. See ya out there next time!