12 posted got up before the sunrise and logged onto Zoom for a Q with YHC. The Zooms are still a work in progress, so this am YHC tried to incorporate some over and back / solo runner is timer kind of thing. Here is how it went.
Conditions: Low 50s but enough to break a sweat.
Disclaimer / Prayer
- SSH x 15 IC (the delay was too much to handle)
- IW x 15 OYO
- TTT x 15 OYO
- Mountain climbers x 15 each leg OYO
Group 1 Ladder:
- 10 Coupon Squats – Mozey 50 yds and back, Airchair for the 6
- 10 Merkins, 10 Coupon Squats – Mozey 50 yds and back
- 10 Kettlebell swings, 10 Merkins, 10 Coupon Squats – Mozey 50 yds and back
- 5 Burpees, 10 KB swings, 10 Merkins, 10 Coupon Squats – Mozey 50 yds and back
- 10 LBCs , 5 Burpees, 10 KB swings, 10 Merkins, 10 Coupon Squats – Mozey 50 yds and back
- 10 SSHs, 10 LBCs , 5 Burpees, 10 KB swings, 10 Merkins, 10 Coupon Squats – Mozey 50 yds and back
Group 2 (Not really a Ladder anymore):
- 10 of each exercise with KB/Coupon then Mozey and plankarama for 6:
- Squats, Curls4Girls, Shoulder Press, Tricep
- Rinse and Repeat
- Then R and R, with 11 reps, then 12, the 13
- Last Set, 15 Tay-Palms (Napalms that start with a squat)
- 10 of each Mary Exercise, then Mozey
- LBCs, Flutter Kicks each leg, American Hammers each side
- Rinse and Repeat x2 at 15 reps each exercise
- 1 minute of IW, then All you got Mozey 50 yards and back.
COT: Namarama and Picture Time
- The birds around my house are great to listen to… but make it hard to Q on Zoom
- Cool to have Huffy and JarJar join us from downtown.
- JarJar was about to start his shift at the Hospital, pray for him today and everyday.
- Not sure why my phone was struggling on the Screen Caps… #BlameDunphy?
- Really starting to miss the gloom and Coffeeteria with my F3 Brothers. Zoom is about as good an alternative that we can use.
- JarJar and Canseco and others on the front line
- JarJar’s Coworker was diagnosed with COVID-19
Devo: (Cobains forgot to share on the Zoom)