18 Pax posted for a special version of the October running of the Kamikaze. YHC put out on Twitter that less pax would equal more intensity. The pax posted anyway, and threw down some impressive work. The next Kamikaze will be on November 6th.
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey from the parking lot, down to the block pile.
No Scoring today, just push yourself and encourage your fellow pax
- Mozey up Hill – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey Down – 3 Block Burpees
- Block Crawl Up Hill – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey Down Hill – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey up Steps – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey down hill – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey up Hill to the lightpole – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey down long Ramp – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey to Track and far corner – 3 Block Burpees
- Mozey back to hill, recover as needed
Rinse and Repeat until time is called, increasing reps by 1 each lap.
Return blocks to brick pile, and Mozey back to the Shovel Flag.
- For the Block Burpee count per lap completed
- Lap 1 = 27
- Lap 2 = 63
- Lap 3 = 108
- Hampton Schultz – Started Chemo Yesterday
- FryDaddy – 2.0 Corbett
- Canseco – Shoulder Recovery
- BRR Runners
- SS Friend’s 2.0 – Skin Cancer
- Marriages across the board and wide range of needs
- Tater’s M’s Family
- William Anderson Family
- Rebar – Surgery Recovery
- Swanson’s Dad
- YHC’s BiL
- The Flanagans
- Gump and Family
Devo: How Great is Heaven in Your Mind?
Just some deep thoughts I had this Sunday:
Think of your Ideal Vacation/Special Trip you would like to go visit. Where is it?
If you found a triple verified completely legit offer for a free trip all expenses paid, and you could share it wish as many people as you wanted to, or not, what would you do? (Think along the lines or your communication and social media habits.)
Who would you tell, how would you tell them?
I’m going to venture that if any of us stumbled onto an offer for the trip of a lifetime, that we would be plastering it all over Twitter and Facebook and Group Texts, am I right?
John 14:2-4 says “My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.””
Matthew 7:9-11 says ““Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!”
Based on these 2 passages, how much greater is heaven than any place that we could imagine on earth? If we knew how great it was, would we be able to remain silent about the gospel?
Disclaimer: Those were the questions I was challenging myself with, and I fail miserably…..