17 Pax including 3 2.0s posted for the July running of the Kamikaze. Impressive work by the pax. The next Kamikaze will be on August 7th.
Conditions: 75 and humid
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey from the parking lot, down the hill to the far left corner.
Scoring is 40 pts per lap, plus 1 pt per pound of weight. Partial Credit awarded for completed portions of the lap as shown below.
- Sprint up Hill (0.05) – 11 Merkins (0.10)
- Run Down (0.15) – 11 BBSU (0.20)
- Bear Crawl Up Hill (0.25) – 11 Merkins (0.30)
- Jog Down Hill (0.35) – 11 BBSU (0.40)
- Bunny Hop up Steps (0.45) – 11 Merkins (0.50)
- Jog down hill (0.55) – 11 BBSU (0.60)
- Sprint up Hill to the lightpole (0.65) – 11 Merkins (0.70)
- Fast mozey down long Ramp (0.75) – 11 BBSU (0.80)
- Mozey to Blue Jungle Gym (0.85) – 11 Pullups or 11 Body weight rows (0.90)
- Mozey to Track (0.95) – 11 Lunges each leg (1.00)
- Mozey back to hill, recover as needed
Rinse and Repeat for 33 minutes, increasing reps by 1 each lap.
Results are posted Here.
#TClaps to YHC for Most Weight (20 lbs) and Most points (204) and Swanson and PickAxe for Most Laps (4.9).
- For the merkin/BBSU count per lap completed
- Lap 1 = 44
- Lap 2 = 92
- Lap 3 = 144
- Lap 4 = 200
- Lap 5 = 260
- Lap 6 = 324
- Lap 7 = 392
- TClaps to the 2.0s posting for a #Gauntlet style workout. Getting up at 5 am on a summer morning is a big deal and provides inspiration to others.
- 7/4 – Run Groups on different Schedule, Check Twitter
- 8/4 – Sweet Baby O 5K
- 8/25 – Stomp the Swamp 5K
- 9/7 or 9/8 – Northside Baptist 5k
- 11/10 – Cheech 10K
- Prayer for DR Pax
- Floppy Disk
- Rebar – Surgery Recovery
- Canseco – MRI Thursday for Shoulder
- Tater’s Father in Law
- PomPom’s M – Breast Cancer – Procedure Coming soon
- William Anderson – cancer
- Swanson’s Dad
- YHC’s BiL
- The Flanagans
“We don’t burnout because of WHAT we do. We forget WHY we do it.”
YHC saw this on twitter recently, and the topic has come up recently among some pax. We all go through periods of wondering “Why am I getting up so early for Jumping Jacks and Push Ups?”
There was a reason we posted as a FNG and why we continued to post for a while. Remember that Reason is what keeps you going. Sharing that reason with a brother will keep you accountable.
Remember your WHY. Keep that in Focus and watch what will happen next.