6 Pax posted this am for the June version of the PT Test. Summer is here. Work was done and betterness was received. Strong Work Men!
Conditions: Mid 70s and more sweaty
Mozey through the parking lot and circle up in the back parking lot.
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey down to the field, Count off 1s and 2s to partner up for PT Test
- 1s do Merkins for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
- 1s do BBSU for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
Recovery Mozey (to allow the hip flexors and quads to regain feeling) about 1/4 of a lap and back to the corner by the steps for 2 mile / 20 minute run
Click here for Results
Mozey back to SF
- Radio Silence
- Tomorrow – Runvergence at Shawshank
- 8/4 – Sweet Baby O 5K
- 8/25 – Stomp the Swamp 5K
- 9/7 or 9/8 – Northside Baptist 5k
- 11/10 – Cheech 10K
- Prayer for DR Pax
- Rebar – Surgery today at 9:00
- Tater’s Father in Law
- YHC’s Brother – Fractured Foot
- PomPom’s M – Breast Cancer – Procedure 6/26
- William Anderson – cancer
- Swanson’s Dad
- The Flanagans
- Rebecca B.
Devo: “Stay the Course”
It is easy to get out of the groove, even when you think you are in the groove, you can be out of it. Traveling for work last week for just 2 days almost knocked YHC off track.
Stay the course of the Summer Months, whether at home or DR. Find that brother to hold you accountable.
Takes 21 days to start a habit, probably less time to break it, and then 21 days to start a new habit, either good or bad.