6 Pax joined YHC for another edition of Stride. YHC has adopted a running betterment plan that derives from the modern day classic Dodgeball. One quote summarizes the extent of my philosophy: “If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!” extrapolated by the swirling snakes in my head to my personal running philosophy: “If you can run up a hill, you will fly on flat ground!” So that’s what we did and we did it well.
weather: 55 and Real Nice®
Left onto Lake Dr, Right on Main, Left on Harmon, Left on Butler (MJ’s hill!!), Right on Efrid, Right on Harmon, Right on Creps(steepest grade in Lexington!), Left on Main to start another loop. Run loops for 40 minutes and return to parking lot.
- Excellent effort put forth by all. It was a tough day for hill work since it seems every AO had leg buster workouts on Tuesday and everyone had sore legs and glutes.
- T-claps to Candy Stripe joining YHC for a 6 mile warm-up with a flyby of Crusade.
- T-Claps to Pew for joining us this morning. Cobains for the tough route but I promise it will make you better!
- T-claps to Yellow Cake for leading the BOM.
- Donut run on Friday. Meet at 5:15 at Krispy Kreme.
- Continued prayers for Walker and family for strength and guidance