6 Pax posted in the midst of 99% humidity and a thick fog. YHC opted to stay on the bigger roads for safety. Out and Back to the Dam? Nah, let’s get better. Whiteford Hill it is! All returned safely and better than when they started. Aye Men!
Conditions: 50s and Fog. Did we mention Fog?
Run down N Lake, Left on Whiteford Way, Turn around at 378, add distance as necessary.
- 11/8 (This Wednesday) – Cheech’s Birthday – Converge at RBHS – 5:15-6:00
- 11/11 – Cheech 10K https://lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php
- 11/16 – Thirsty Thursday – Wiskers4Wheels Finale
- 12/9 – Cottonmouth
- 12/15 – Christmas Party
- 1/27 – GrowRuck
- 3/2018 – P200: See SawWhat?! for more info
- Yahoo’s week at work.
- Our Nation and the tragedy and division
- The Flanagans
- Numerous Pax going though tough situations.
Numerous times in the Old Testament, as God’s people faced tough times and trials, God reminded them to “Be Strong and Courageous.”
Our nation and communities are facing tough times. We as men of impact need to take comfort and motivation in these words. Aye