13 pax posted at Crypt this am for some Merks, Squats and LBCs. Some called it #boring. Here is what went down:
Conditions: Cloudy – 53°, Winds SSW 1.1 mph, 88% Humidity, felt like 53°
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey up to the top of the Parking lot and Circle up for a moving COP:
- SSH x 10 IC – Mozey to the bottom of the parking lot
- LBAC front x 10 IC
- OHAC x 10 IC
- LBAC back x 10 IC Mozey to the top of the parking lot
- IW x 10 IC Mozey to the bottom of the parking lot
- TTT x 10 IC
Mozey back to the the SF for workout instructions
- Top of the Parking Lot – 10 Merks
- Bottom of the parking lot – 10 LBCs
- Rinse and Repeat until Time is called, adding 1 rep to each set
Also – at the middle street lights, do 5 squats on the way up and 5 on the way down – Always 5, dont have to increase.
Return back to the SF for Mary:
- Flutter kicks x10 IC
- Heal Touches x10 IC
- Iron Crosses x10 OMC
- American hammers x10 IC
- Boat Canoe OMC
- HBD – RollerSkate (RESPECT x2)
- Most pax Completed 4-5 laps
- 5/5 – Cinco de Mayo 2ndF and 3rdF opportunity at Salsaritas (more info to come on Twitter)
- NoHelp – Cousin Adam
- BallBoy – 2.0s Classmates Dad (Thomas McDonald)
- Chandler – Mom
- Wingback and Family
- Notebook – Surgery Recovery
- Spackle – Surgery today
- Deebo – 2.0
- Haigler Family – Lake Murray
Devo: “24 Therefore, everyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts on them, will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and its collapse was great.” Matthew 7:24-27
It is not enough to hear wise words, it takes action for them to make a difference. It is not “if” but “when” storms will come.
Will I/you be ready?
What are you doing to build a strong foundation?
In F3 QSource, they describe “bricklaying” as a positive habit.
What positive habit do I/you need to increase to build a strong foundation on the Rock to be able to withstand the rain and wind in the storms of life?