9 PAX met in the Lexington magistrate parking lot on a cool, crisp morning and 10 returned at the end of the run. Kukoc arrived late and chased the Stride PAX all over west Lexington and met back at the shovel flag at the end of the run.
Conditions: 43 deg F & Chilly
Count Off, COT, Prayer
The Route Thang:
– Depart the parking lot toward Main St. and take a right on East Main, which becomes Augusta Rd.
– Left on Whispering Winds Dr. and run the loop through the neighborhood.
– Left on Augusta Rd., which becomes East Main.
– Left on West Main/Columbia Ave.
– Left on George St.
– Left on Gibson Rd.
– Left on Roberts St.
– Left on Church St.
– Right on Maiden Ln., back to the shovel flag.
– 1. “Running sucks.”: Floppy 2. “It’s cold.”: Bing
– Spackle’s continued recovery