22 PAX returned to the scene of the crime after starting at Lowe’s for a stroll down memory lane for YHC. Everyone was asked to remember the license plate of any red truck they see along YHC’s most memorable route – to date. Luckily there were no major incidents to report (because I was asked to NOT report them), but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t a headfirst slide into third base (minus the base, but add a curb and a sidewalk) and a little unrelated blood shed!
Conditions: 72° and 97% RH
Run through Lowe’s Parking Lot, turn right on Sunset Blvd., take a left of N. Lake and either take a right on Butler to Sunset, Main to Sunset or depending on time turn around and return to Lowes.
- Great crowd this morning, including two new to #Stride out and backs – welcome to Wednesdays Freon and Pavarotti.
- Blindside reminded us, all, of the example we set for our families. By striving to #getbetter and #bebetter, we are helping our children and wives want to be healthier as well.
- On a much lighter note, the quote of the day: “Is your nipple bleeding?”
- With a strong runner up: “That’s never happened to me before!”
- Pantyhose’s Family (Mom passed away – Mary Staton was a great woman and will be missed)
- Walker’s continued recovery, and Nailpop’s whole family
- Darn 5K will be NEXT Friday, August 29 instead of this Friday (due to Stomp the Swamp on Saturday)
- Lexington CONVERGENCE at #Crypt on Saturday, August 23 at 6:15 am
- Stomp the Swamp 5K – This Saturday, August 23 (registration closes at Midnight on Wednesday, 8/20) www.runhard.org
- Tunnel to Towers 5K – September 19
- Recurring 2nd F Lunch every Friday at Salsarita’s 11:45am in Lexington. Fast Casual owns/operates this fine establishment and has graciously decided to donate 15% of all sales for those who say “F3″ when ordering to the Phillips family to help with medical costs.