Conditions: 74 degrees and 150% humidity
The Thang: Head out of RIPBB down to Lake Murray Blvd headed toward the dam 20 minutes out and 20 minutes back. This is one of the most dreaded courses Swagger has to offer with the looooong hills. Great work by all the Pax, with many not having posted for a run, most were completely spent at the end of the 40 minute run.
- Continue to keep the Walker family in your prayers. Set a reminder on your phone to pray for them everyday at noon.
- There is a waiting list for the 11/21/14 GoRuck, but send your HC to Robber through the preblast & get on the list, let’s make it the size of the Cottonmouth!
- Stomp the Swamp 5K is Saturday, Aug 23rd. We need as many PAX as possible to support this to show our thanks for getting to use Riverbluff as our AO. Here is link for registration:https://www.runhard.org/pages/swamp5k.php
- New AO at White Knoll High School coming Tuesday, Aug 19th. Preblast:http://f3nation.com/2014/08/09/f3-lake-murray-wastes-no-time-planting-a-new-ao-next-stop-white-knoll-high-school/
- There is interest brewing for the Governor’s Cup Half Marathon on 11/08/14 in Columbia. A training schedule will be posted soon.
- Sept 19 Tunnel to Towers 5K at 7:00 p.m., Lexington’s own Medal of Honor recipient Kyle Carpenter will be in attendance. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-tunnel-to-towers-5k-run-walk-columbia-sc-registration-10764850959
Fall Mud Run is Oct 4. Thanks to all the signed up. Not too late, registration back open: http://f3nation.com/2014/06/11/mudrun-fall-2014-registration-is-live/
Salsaritas in Lexington on Hwy 378 in the Target Shopping Complex. 2nd F on Fridays at 11:45. Mention F3 at register anytime at Salsarita’s and 15% of sales goes to benefit Walker.